HIF configuration creation

Dear benMAP users,

I tried to filter and select three health impact functions among all the available ones( 51 in this case). The loading bar shows all of the functions have been processed but I couldn’t proceed. Is benMAP still trying to apply the rest functions or do I need to close it and start over? It’s been like this for 20 min.

Thanks!

Regards,

Tammy

Hi Tammy,
When you say you ‘filtered’ 3 health impact functions, are you right-clicked on the column heading and check marked the boxes of the functions you wanted? Can you try another way? First clear out the lower box of “Selected Health Impact Functions” by highlighting all 51 and then hit “Delete Selected”. Then, drag down just the 3 functions you want to run from the top box. I’ll try to replicate what you did to see if that’s a bug we need to fix!
Good luck!

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your suggestions! I did what you suggested and it worked! The ‘stoplight’ button was still red at first but when I tried to run it again it became green.

And yes, I ‘filtered’ by right-clicking and checking marked boxes, which didn’t work. The second way worked.

Thanks!

Happy Holiday!

Regards,

Tammy