Column and Row error

(Emily Saunders) #1

After running a BenMAP (version 1.4) run for PM2.5 I noticed that the column and row values for the results do not match up to the column and row values of the shapefile. The shapefile gird I used included 33 column values and 13 row values, but the results starts the column and row values at the 9th row. I re-uploaded the shapefile and both input files, but received the same result. When I ran BenMAP in the past the column and row values from the results always matched up to the column and row values in the shapefile. Thank you for your help in advance.

-Emily

P.s.- Image 1 shows where column and row values start in the results and Images 2 & 3 shows where column and row values start and end for the air quality input data
BenMAP%20Colum%20%26%20Row BenMAP%20Colum%20%26%20Row%20IIBenMAP%20Colum%20%26%20Row%20III

(Henry Roman) #2

Hi Emily,

Can you post your shapefile and AQ input files so we can try to replicate the issue? You could also share them offline if you prefer.

Thanks,

Henry

(Emily Saunders) #3

Hi Henry,

Thanks for your reply, Can you provide me with an e-mail I can send my shapefile and AQ input files because I am unable to upload to the forum website.

Emily

(Henry Roman) #4

you can send them here: hroman@Indecon.com

(Emily Saunders) #5

I just sent you the files to the e-mail you provided